


Now that most of the firework is created I added a fuse rope that would be lit to setoff the firework.
Now that all of the parts of the firework are created it put them all together.
Creating Firework Box
Firstly I created the shape of the box using the "Box" tool. Once the box was created I used the Cylinder tool to create a place where the firework will sit. I then created a smaller width cylinder that I placed inside the bigger cylinder to create the shape of a tube that a firework would fit into. I then used the boolean feature to take out the smaller cylinder from the large cylinder to make it hollow.
Then using the Clone feature I cloned lots of the tubes onto the box so it looked like a box used for Fireworks to sit in. 
Now that the box is completed I added the fireworks i had created into it
Creating Firework Effects
Creating the Fire effect I used the line tool to create the shape for it. Once I had created a shape I selected it and changed it to an editable poly so that it became a solid shape with colour, then using the extrude tool I made the shape thicker then selected the option "Border" and clicked on the side that is hollow and select the border of it then select the "Cap" option to make the shape solid with colour on both sides. 
Once I was happy with the shape of the object I added the Top Cone and the Tube of the firework to the flame effect to make it look like the firework is flying through the air.
Now I have created the blast from the Firework I wanted to make a trail of sparks from the firework so it looks like its travelling through the sky.
To do this I needed to make a spray using the "Particle System" option on the drop down menu.
Then I selected the "Spray" option and changed the figures to make a wide spray and a long trail too. I also selected a colour for the spray to be so it looked like a movement trail.
Now that the spray has been created I can changed the position on the stage.
Once I had placed it behind the flame of the firework I had to change the angle so it looks like it has flown out of the firework box. Using the slider at the bottom of the screen you can change the amount of particles that appear on the screen.
Adding Hills
To create a hill on my project was something that needed to be done using the plane tool. I first had to create a shape 1000 x 1000 pixels then using black and white colours I created my own pattern for hills the darker the colour the lower the shape and the lighter the colour the higher the shape.
Using the bitmap option on the plane tool I imported my image to create the shape then using the tools at the side to change the height and depth of the land.
Creating Lighting Effects
To create a good lighting effect from the Fireworks I used an omni light to light the whole scene and a spotlight from the bottom of each flying firework so that it lights the firework box that is underneath with a yellow glow to make it look like the fireworks have lit the area.
This is what the final image looks like after its rendered with the lighting involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment