In our Lecture/Tutorial we were taught some new skills using 3Ds Max how to Lathe & Spline, Boolean and Pro Boolean.
Lathe & Spline
To start I created using the line tool an half a bowl, then using the selection tool I clicked on the line I had created.
Then clicking on the Hierarchy option at the top of the create bar I selected the Pivot option then
selected the Affect Pivot Point only then changed the area that was the pivot point to the bottom of the line. As shown by the screenshot
selected the Affect Pivot Point only then changed the area that was the pivot point to the bottom of the line. As shown by the screenshotOnce I changed the pivot point I selected the create option at the top so I could select the line again.
Choosing the modify option I clicked on the drop down option where it says Modifier List, then selected the Lathe option.
Once I had selected the Lathe option I created a 3D shape that I could edit. The final product is shown on the screenshot

No comments:
Post a Comment